We love good quality, tasty, healthy bread and think it should be something all can enjoy.
Our aim is to provide food to our community in an ethical way. For us this means
- Baking better bred bread as defined and championed by the Real Bread Campaign: artificial additive and enzyme free, slow fermented and loving handcrafted from organic and stoneground flours.
- Local distribution to the communities around Mytholmroyd and Hebden Bridge
- Minimise our environmental impact
- Support other small scale local food producers
- Creating jobs for local people by using local suppliers and using people rather than machines when possible